Monday, January 31, 2011

GMail and associated networks hacked all over the world

The world is watching and Google and its associated networks are being hacked in bulk all over the world. GMail, Orkut, GMail authenticated social networks, i.e. Facebook etc.
Google has proved to be the worst in providing security to the end-users compromising the precious user-data at the hands of a few miscreants.
Google developers are helpless as they face attack in a bulk. They have no idea about whats happening around.

It hires brightest minds just to pay. Now, when it comes to show the hi-quality work, its designed system seemed so fragile!! Now, more and more people are moving to other e-mail providers.

People speak, ""Anything but GMail!!"

I'd love to go for an e-mail provider thats paid and gives me security so that even if my account is hacked, I can activate it by calling the customer care and get all my deleted data back.

Majid

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo accounts are not untouched. Its good that I always keep a backup of my accounts.

    ReplyDelete